what we believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the only Inspired, Infallible, Word of God.
2. We believe in One God. The Godhead consists of three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are the same in essence, equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His incarnation, His virgin birth, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in regeneration, sanctification, baptism, sealing, and filling; that He empowers all believers with spiritual gifts, for the building up of the body of Christ and the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
5. We believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, to the glory of God alone.
6. We believe in One Church; the body of Christ built on the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone. God has called all believers to gather in local churches to worship and serve in community.
7. We believe in the two Sacraments instituted by Christ in the New Testament; Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
8. We believe in the personal imminent return of the Lord Jesus for His saints. (Believers)
9. We believe the covenant of marriage is a sacred institution established by God, uniting one man with one woman in a sexually pure and committed relationship for a lifetime.
10. We believe in the sanctity of human life from conception to the grave; that such life is of inestimable worth and significance in all its dimensions.