GET PLUGGED IN A MINISTRY AT PCF!
Ushers / Greeters
Communications – Website, Bulletin, Social Media
We have two separate Children’s Church classes for children between the ages of 4-7 and 8-10 on Sunday Mornings. Children’s church is dismissed after worship and announcements and before the sermon. Nursery care is provided for children 3 and under. Upon your first visit, please visit the welcome table to register your child. Each child and guardian is given a sticker with the child’s name to ensure their safety. After the service, please bring your sticker to teacher in the classroom to pick up your child.
Wednesday Night Family Night services offer Bible Study for adults while children visit many opportunities. Young children will join the Rainbows Class. Boys can join the Royal Rangers and girls can participate in Girl’s Ministries. These are packed with fun-filled life lessons, bible study and practical skill learning as well as comradery and support.
Stephanie Dingman is the Director of Children’s Ministries. Please see her if you have questions!
BECOME A MEMBER
Why become a member?
1. It helps to identify you as a genuine believer.
2. It provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ.
3. It gives you a place to discover and use your gifts in ministry.
4. It places you under the spiritual protection of godly leaders.
5. It provides the kind of accountability necessary for growth.
Membership = Ministry, Every member is a minister! See pastor for more information on our Connect, Grow, Go! classes.